At GroundUp.Earth, we’re on a mission to address the major global agrifood challenges being created by climate change.
GroundUp.Earth is delivering the collaborative problem solving platform that enables global agribusinesses, agritech startups, researchers, governments and investors to collectively engage to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
The GroundUp.Earth platform enables these key stakeholders to:
- Engage with a global community of innovation thinkers
- Ideate & Identify Game Changing Technology Opportunities
- Deliver Solutions that Address the Cause & the Impact of Climate Change
The platform has been developed to enable a global community of innovative thinkers to collect, refine, review and then implement ideas to deliver products and services that address the existential challenge posed by climate change.
Who we are looking for:
GroundUp.Earth thinks big and is developing the global agrifood sector platform and community to make a real difference. We are looking for these same values and this same drive in our Digital Marketing Lead. Aligning those values and that drive are key requirements for the successful candidate.
This role will be strategic – you’ll be establishing the digital marketing strategy and working closely with the leadership team to shape the future of the GroundUp.Earth brand. It will also be tactical, where you will be optimising our digital marketing campaigns, managing the marketing budget as well as preparing forecasts and reports.
- Managing the GroundUp.Earth community platform
- Owning and developing the GroundUp.Earth brand and brand assets.
- Establishing a scalable marketing funnel by engaging and connecting with our global partners, campaign sponsors and the GroundUp.Earth community to meet agreed KPIs.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with our global partners and campaign sponsors
- Analysing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Preparing and presenting monthly & quarterly reports to senior management.
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organisational abilities.
If you meet these requirements and have the values and drive to help combat the impact of climate change on the global agrifood sector, please forward your CV and covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wharf42 Limited will not accept applications or contact from any staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter for this vacancy (“Agency”).
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.