As the world’s AgriFoodTech sector prepares to address the impact of climate change, GroundUp.Earth is delivering the collaborative problem solving platform that enables global agribusinesses, agritech startups, researchers, governments and investors to collectively engage to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
The GroundUp.Earth platform enables these key stakeholders to:
- Share Ideas & Collaborate
- Evaluate & Prioritise
- Develop and Deliver
The platform has been developed to enable a global community of innovative thinkers to collect, refine, review and then implement ideas to deliver products and services that address the existential challenge posed by climate change.
It is our belief that no single country, business organisation or research entity has the capacity to deliver the necessary solutions by themselves. It will require the joint effort of the many.
How are problems proposed and solved by members?
- A company or institution – ‘the sponsor’ – proposes a problem with a prize
- The prize can be cash or equity
- The sponsor decides when the problem is solved
The platform measures and rewards individuals and groups of individuals for their collaboration. There are three major ways that members can contribute:
- Connector: How many quality connections can a member introduce? The sponsor decides the value of each connection.
- Contributor: How much contribution and how much was this valued by the whole team of the online cloud working on that specific problem – each team decides how you score.
- Re-Thinker: Is the present solution’s direction going the best way possible? A good rethink is valued by the whole team of the online cloud working on that specific problem – each team decides how you score.
By building a significant global community of innovative thinkers, GroundUp.Earth offers a unique opportunity for key AgriFoodTech stakeholders to work together to help mitigate the cause and the impact of climate change on the food industry.
For more details and to register your interest in this genuinely ground-breaking initiative, please visit the GroundUp.Earth portal at www.groundup.earth