Mark the Date!
On the 11th and 12th of November 2021, New Zealand will host the APEC CEO Summit. APEC brings together the political leaders from 21 economies and attracts significant numbers of CEOs from across the Asia Pacific region. The APEC CEO Summit will be an innovative online broadcasting experience, with the opportunity to connect and network with business leaders across the Asia-Pacific.
Featuring thought-provoking keynote speakers and presentations from global leaders across a number of sessions including:
- The state of the world, with and post Covid including economic recovery and trade.
- The digital disruption opportunity including technology and innovation, digital transformation, and the importance of digital equity.
- The primacy of trust, including sustainability and business as a force for good.
- The sustainability imperative, including sustainable growth, climate change, food sustainability, and provenance.
- The future of energy, including clean tech, renewable energy, and energy transition including hydrogen.
Wharf42 will be launching the 2035 Oceania Summit during the afternoon session on Friday 12 November. We will be sharing the Preview Summit video across our social media platforms on that day.
We will also be updating the Summit website at www.2035.ag
It will be great to finally share much of the work that the team have been working on over the past few months. Exciting times ahead!